Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Byte conference

I am so excited to be attending the Byte Conference this year in Portage la
Prairie!  I am taking 4 sessions - 3 of them focused on Ipads.

1.  My School Got An Ipad - Now what?
2.  Ipads and Children With Special Needs
3.  My  iclassroom

What do I hope to learn?????

I have been using this Ipad in the classroom for 6 months now.  It has been very exciting but has also posed many challenges.  How do we share 1 Ipad with 18 children?

How can I set up a special needs child's program using an Ipad to meet the goals we have set on his IEP and to help him learn social and organizational skills to promote independence?

What kind of project can I do in my classroom involving great apps, but will work with access to only 1 possibly 2 Ipads?

1 comment:

5Jedele said...

I am excited to go to the BYTE conference too. Especially since I will be using the iPad in my classroom in the next few months.