Friday, October 12, 2012

A Few New Apps

Browsing pinterest I came across a bunch of lists and a great new blog that recommends apps.  Imagination Soup is a new blog I am going to follow as it recommended lots of great apps to me.  We downloaded some freebies and gave them a whirl.

We enjoyed Chicktionary an app where you create as many words as you can in 3 minutes from a bunch of jumbled letters.  It' free.

iPad Screenshot 2

We also enjoyed Mad Libs.  Just like the books you can buy, you fill in the blanks while learning parts of speech to create some silly stories.  My soon to be 9 year old got a real kick out of this app!

iPhone Screenshot 3
I  love that is gives you hints like the ones on the clip above!  It's free for some, but then of course it wants you to buy more!

We're currently loading a few more but it seems that my wireless connection has S-L-O-W-E-D right down...... so we wait:)

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments: