Sunday, January 20, 2013

Valentine's Day Apps

I like to find a few apps that are thematic for the kids to use just for fun.

Biscuit is an absolute hit with my kiddos so the Valentine Story was a must have on my list.  It's $2.99.  It has all the same options as the other Biscuit Apps:  Read to Self, Read To Me, Auto Play.  It also has a coloring book, sticker collection, memory game and puzzles.

iPhone Screenshot 1

Valentine Memory App - free

It's your classic memory game.
iPhone Screenshot 3

Cooper's Big Bear Hug App - free  An interactive online story with puzzles and games.
iPhone Screenshot 1


I have a few others as well that I have not yet checked out.  I just simply searched Valentine's Day in the app store and chose apps that were free.  Here is what my organized folder looks like:

Lots of time to get these organized before Valentine's Day.  If you have any favorites, feel free to share.
 

No comments: